The Quantity Surveyors of the future are so important to us that we created a specialist, five-and-a-half-year BSc Kier Degree programme with Sheffield Hallam University, leading to industry chartership and fully funded by the business.
As well as attending block release to the university, you will be given access to industry leading professionals and a diverse network of projects to help you achieve both academic and personal goals. Working at Kier means you will be part of a 20,000 strong team, working across 88 offices throughout the UK on hundreds of sites. An industry leader, with community at its heart.
- 2 A-Levels
- BTEC National Certificate or Diploma or Extended Diploma in Building, Construction, Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Advanced Diploma in Construction or Built Environment
- Other level 3 BTEC Certificates or Diplomas will also be considered, preferably with some construction related experienceMature applicants without formal qualifications will be considered on merit, taking into account relevant work experience (you’ll need at least five years’ experience under your belt) and previous qualifications.
- Highly competitive salary
- Start your pension with our scheme (up to 7.5% matched)
- Two exclusive share options
- 26 days’ + 8 bank holidays
- Kier Awards –be part of our annual award scheme. You could be our next ‘Rising Star’!
- Kier Rewards – get rewards and cash back to book your holidays and shop online