We are looking for an apprentice to complete in-house on the job training within our small Finance team. The purpose of this role is to support the Finance function with all aspects related to supplier management.
No prior experience is necessary, but you will need to have a desire to work in a professional office environment alongside a motivated working attitude.
Any prior experience within Finance or NetSuite would be an advantage.
A typical day
- Purchase Ledger and Reconciliations (ensuring all payments have been sent/received)
- Management for all supplier relationships; identification of alternative suppliers and potential cost savings
- Management of credit terms and the settlement of invoices
- Liaising with internal team members to ensure fees and recharged expenses are correctly accounted for, ensuring all invoices/expenses/costs are recovered (where appropriate)
- Carry out routine checks of information and question any areas of concern
- Ensure to be compliant with all internal audit and finance procedures
- Regular reporting
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- B or 5 at GCSE Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Looking for someone who is diligent in their work
- Confident speaking with both clients and employees within the business, both in person and on the phone
- Has an interest in N+1 Singer
- Self-motivated, who can work under their own initiative
- Fast learner with a flexible attitude