The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com – The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
Our Courier team at The Hut Group are second line support for the department, dealing with any queries or issues customers have regarding their delivery.
As the middle man between customer and courier, advisors on this team liaise with our courier providers to provide a quick update or resolution whilst promoting excellence at all times. Full training will be provided to the right applicant to give them the information they need in order to resolve all queries to the best of their ability.
The Customer journey is of upmost importance and ensuring customers have a positive experience is how they will remain loyal to the brands they trust.
- Processing courier queries raised by Customer Service advisors
- Raising issues with courier providers
- Arranging collections with couriers
- Follow up on investigations
- Working to department targets
- Maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy
- Striving for first time resolution
- Assisting with customer queries when required
- Manage issues though with relevant couriers and report to improve service goals
- Confident communicator
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good Listener
- Professional and friendly
- Attention to detail
- Calm and patient
- Able to work under pressure
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package