What you will learn on the scheme?
- How to provide a first class Sales Support to our customers
- Dealing with complex accounts
- Ability to adapt and change to working priorities
- Dealing with email and written correspondence
Not only will you be gaining valuable experience with a leading energy company, you will work towards achieving a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard, equivalent to 2 “A” Levels. This in turn could lead to a full time, permanent role within E.ON for the right candidates.
What does the Apprenticeship involve?
The Apprenticeship itself will earn £14,420 a year starting salary with an opportunity to progress to £17,510.
It will last a minimum of 15 months and will see you based in our Coventry Office.
Once you’re there you’ll develop the skills you need for the job as well as gaining a thorough understanding of our wider Customer Operations business. You will be working with some of the best people in the business, so you’ll be very well placed to progress with us once the apprenticeship comes to an end.
For those who complete the Apprenticeship there will be an opportunity to take up a permanent, full time role within E.ON, with the additional opportunity to carry on studying for more qualifications whilst earning a very competitive salary.
What do we need from you?
- Good communication skills – with the ability to demonstrate empathy and support to customer – both written and verbal.
- A passion for customer service with the ability to identify customer needs and help provide solutions.
- Positive attitude – you’ll be enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Reliability – you’ll need to have good attendance and excellent timekeeping skills
- Ability to operate at GCSE level or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Please provide an accompanying cover letter with your application explaining what’s motivated you to apply and what you will do to make yourself successful if you secured the role.
The application process
Upon completion of the online application form we will contact you by telephone to discuss your application (and also assess your communication skills); then we will be inviting applicants to attend an Experience Day in the Coventry area.
This will be a fairly informal session lasting approximately 3-4 hours where we can learn more about you, your skills and abilities, and your suitability for the role. It will also give us an opportunity to answer any questions you may have regarding the scheme.
From the Assessment Centres, all applicants will be contacted and given feedback, and successful applicants will be offered a provisional offer of employment, based on successful completion of E.ON’s Onboarding procedures.