Inside Track (part of the DHL group) is the premier automotive marketing services business specialising in event management, fleet management and vehicle logistics. We are experienced in the automotive industry, where we understand what works and how best to connect brands with their audiences. We are passionate and focused on the industry with a keen awareness of the trends and challenges. Our people are the true ambassadors for our clients and their products. We work with some of the best names in the automotive industry including: Ford, VW, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover & PSA and pride ourselves on thinking the impossible isn’t!
- Processing Driver expense forms including Tolls
- Input expense’s into internal Finance system – raising invoices
- Answer driver and account queries over the phone and assist management where required
- Driver debriefing – including queries
- Preparation of KPIs – including Finance reports
- Support Communication and Engagement Agenda, which includes Annual Employee Opinion Survey – including minutes of meetings
- Ordering of uniforms
Applicants are required to have a GCSE Grade A* – C (9 – 4) or Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths & ICT (or other subject if ICT wasn’t studied). Additional training can be proved to get successful candidates to this level.
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules.
- Ability to read and follow directions/instructions.
- Ability to work and perform under pressure and cope with sudden peaks.
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
During the 15 month apprenticeship, you will work to achieve a Level 3 Business Administration Standard Apprenticeship qualification. You will be allocated a Mentor and a Learner Manager from The Apprenticeship Training Provider, who will be a subject matter expert in the field of the Apprenticeship you will be undertaking, they will ensure that during the 15 months you will be given the support and assistance you will need to ensure you achieve your Apprenticeship Qualification.
You may also have experience of: Apprentice Administrator, Apprentice Customer Service, Customer Service Apprentice, Business Apprentice, Business Administration Apprentice, Admin Apprentice, Business Admin Apprentice, Administration Apprentice, etc.
What you will need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.