Would you like to work with and learn from the biggest brands in the world, bringing your purpose to life with your work? Think Lynx, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. The role of a Business Administration Apprentice at Unilever contributes to the efficiency of our organisation. You will demonstrate strong communication skills and will be expected to show initiative, manage your priorities as well as solve problems and make decisions.
A typical day
- Start date: September 2020
- Supporting administration for the Workplace (DXP) Design, Experience & Projects team
- Coordinating meetings, bookings and schedules
- Managing databases such as supplier contacts
- Processing Direct Order purchase requests and coordination
- Setting up project folders and document organisation
- Running the DXP Sharepoint site, DXP MS Team site and mailbox (our online platforms)
- Managing the photography and artwork library
- Research projects such as workplace trends
- Supporting the team with day-to-day activities
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Excellent communication
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive and ability to ask questions
- The drive and ambition to succeed
- Can work as part of a team
- Ability to organise a varied workload.
- Can contribute ideas and think independently.
- An interest in Unilever’s purpose as a business