We are looking for an apprentice to work with the Centre Management supporting administration, operations, events & promotions. This is an exciting role that will give the right candidate the opportunely to develop a varied set of skills for the future.
A typical day
- Greet visitors and contractors to site issuing them with the appropriate identification, permits and any other related equipment.
- Liaise with retailers regulary to collate data for input on internal systems.
- Maintain regular contact with tenants and representatives, to ensure the proper flow of information necessary and promote the property.
- Use a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Works, Power Point, Excel to produce correspondence and reports, maintain records, spreadsheets, presentations and databases.
- Create a monthly newsletter for the Centres App detailing news and events at the Centre.
- Minute and attend weekly team meetings
- Maintain and administer centre management office supplies.
- Assist Centre Management where appropriate in any other related tasks.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and door entry system
- Produce basic financial documents when necessary and update associated reports, produce purchase orders, process invoices and update excel service charge spreadsheet.
- Assist Centre Management with any marketing support and in-house promotional activities.
- Record monthly meter readings and liaise with Centre Management.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Reliability and honesty
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An interest in British Land and their purpose as a company
- Friendly and approachable personality