We are a privately-owned UK foreign exchange payments business, operating in the UK, the wider EU, and Dubai UAE. We are looking for a driven and passionate individual to join our team as our new Business Analyst Apprentice. _x000D_
A typical day
- The main objective of the role is to build a robust and deliverable sales pipeline that complements our product suite
- You will work closely with the Sales Teams to develop their industry verticals with suitable prospects.
- Helping the team to build a qualified prospect pipeline
- Conduct ongoing research to identify suitable lines of business
- for FX services.
- Supporting the team to effectively lead source through trade publications, newspapers, conferences, internet sites etc.
- Telemarketing; to identify decision-makers, build relationships and secure new business opportunities
- Conduct face to face meetings with prospects.
- Assist in securing new business
- Contract administration and execution
- Participate in strategy development, planning and development of a profitable corporate team
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Have an eager interest and comfort in pursuing a career within sales and finance (fintech)
- You must be able to think & make decisions based off of your own judgement
- Hungry and committed to competing an apprenticeship
- Inquisitive nature and able to ask questions and listen
- A self-starter who is able to work individually or within a team environment