Duties will include
- To provide food/service to a consistent high standard, including assisting senior chefs with functions in other different areas throughout the business
- To liaise with key people in the team to plan for the provision of food in all kitchen areas
- To ensure smooth running of daily operations which include ensuring no disruption to the pre-agreed menu offer
- Responsibility of managing stock levels
- Ensure the presentation of the food is consistent with the standards set by senior chefs
- To ensure all Health, Hygiene and Safety requirements are being adhered to including end of day cleaning schedules
- Preparation of food stuffs including chopping and washing
- Accepting and organising deliveries including counting and checking stock
- Work with the front of house team
- A passion and enthusiasm for food
- Positive approach to customer service
- Resilience, team working, and good communication skills are essential.
- Excellent attention to detail, passionate about cooking and obsessed with quality.
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Demonstrate high level of organisation
- GCSEs at grades 9-4/A-C (or equivalent) in maths and English.
You will be working in a fantastic and friendly atmosphere in a great company that nurtures the growth and development of their team. Successful completion of the Commis Chef apprenticeship could lead to further training or a full-time role within the business.