As our Administration and Community Apprentice, you will join a dynamic and passionate team, who work with others to keep children and young people safe online. You will primarily be working on the day-to-day running of the The Digital Leaders Programme, which empowers young people to educate their peers about online safety.
A typical day
- Communicating, by email, with schools interested in signing up to the Childnet Digital Leaders Programme and throughout their subscriptions.
- Processing subscriptions to the programme using our Salesforce database.
- Supporting on solving technical queries from schools.
- Supporting in content creation for our website.
- Supporting in communication with the programme’s youth representative board.
- Handling day-to-day management of Childnet’s education resources to schools, including monitoring and reporting on stock, preparing sales invoices, and collating and despatching all orders.
- Organising delivery of resources for conferences and events.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Team player
- A good understanding of customer care
- Ability to manage own workload
- Clear communicator with good writing and data entry