We’re looking for a proactive and efficient candidate to join Bleep360’s Compliance Team as their new Compliance Apprentice! Throughout your time with the company, you will be responsible for keeping candidates’ records up-to-date whilst working towards your Business Associate qualification.
A typical day
- General administration duties:
- Scanning/ Photocopying/ Shredding documents
- Converting CV’s from Word to PDF
- Resolving administrative problems
- Assisting the team with ad-hoc duties
- Uploading files to our company database
- Keeping candidates’ records up-to-date and update consultants on any issues
- Creating ID Badges for new candidates and renewing new ones
- Run monthly professional registration Checks Running DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service)
- Checks Support consultants completing Checklists, when required to apply for certificates.
- Ensuring compliance by chasing after missing information with Clients.
- Process Training bookings.
- Other duties may be required, subjected to business needs
- Full time opportunity available if the candidate can excel and
- show potential in earning commission.
- A higher level apprenticeship is possible upon the completion of this course.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re hardworking and proactive
- Adaptive to a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you will be able to manage your own time, and work on a number of projects and tasks at a time.
- A self-starter and a problem-solver