Gripped, a London based Inbound Marketing Agency working in the B2B technology space, are hiring a talented Assistant to join the team as Content Marketing Executive. Throughout your time with the company, you will be focusing on supporting the execution of Inbound & Digital Marketing activities on behalf of our clients.
A typical day
- The role would involve working with account management and content teams.
- Includes tasks like writing short copy for social or emails, helping organise the content writing process, and having exposure to multiple other areas of the business.
- Writing and creating briefs for blog article, email marketing and premium content
- Create or suggest new or enhancements for website content
- Create and brief the team on social media content and its planning schedule
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- The right candidate will play a big part in helping shape the future culture of the company and in the driving seat when it comes to carving out their career development opportunities.
- This role requires a balance of attention to detail and planning skills, as well as a creative nature
- Good written communication and the ability to write briefs
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot mistakes within written work
- Has the interest and ability to learn about a customer and product, summarising in their own words