Do you see yourself as a future Junior Analyst? With the creative industries full to the brim with opportunities, it can be tricky figuring out which route to take, especially at such an important time in your career, the beginning. Digitas is jam-packed full of creative opportunities under one roof. This opportunity offers you the chance to join an exceptional data team who work across a variety of tools, platforms and clients.
A typical day
- You will have full exposure to working with a huge range of clients as we work on 3 or 6 month rotations
- Client facing exposure which will provide the skills needed for a solid foundation for any role you move towards in future
- Access to the tools we use including Learning and Development, Lynda, Linkedin Learning and lunch and learn sessions (a chance for you to soak up all of the knowledge from people around you)
- Cross department collaboration with strategy, media, creative and tech teams; which will help you to build up relationships and networks (as well as friendly faces to get you a cup of tea in the morning!)
- You’ll receive on the job training for all the technical skills that we require which will bring you up to speed with the requirements we look for when hiring (SQL, Excel, R, Python, google cloud tech, social listening tools, Data platforms etc)
- A mentor will also buddy up with you for 18 months, who will personally guide you through your journey with us and offer professional support throughout your time here.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- A proactive person who loves to solve a problem
- Get stuck into the maths and numbers
- Open to learning SQL, Excel, Tableau, R, Python and Machine Learning
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Great organisational and prioritisation skills
- The willingness to learn and succeed.