You want to take the future into your own hands. Because you’re Generation Possible. And you won’t have to wait with us. From supporting Africa’s most successful mobile money service to enabling people to fight cancer while they sleep, we’ve never stopped looking for new and better ways forward.
We’re offering a two-year apprenticeship that will give you everything you need to launch a memorable career.
A typical day
- Collect, organise and study data
- Learn how to manage, cleanse, abstract and aggregate that data before using your results to make recommendations that push business performance to the next level
- Study and experience data analysis and analytics, data structures, Big Data and processes and tools for data integration
- After two years, you’ll be a well-rounded, well-respected Data Analyst with:
- Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Data Analysis Tools
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Data Analysis Concepts
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- 2 A Levels (including Maths OR ICT) or BTEC in ICT of L3 apprenticeship