Arcadis is a fantastic place to begin your career. It’s why we’re embracing a culture that puts people first. Where everyone has the opportunity to own their careers and transform their world. Where you can come together to work on industry-defining projects. Arcadis is excited to welcome a new apprentice! You will be performing tasks such as working with the team to collect, cleanse and structure data so that it can be displayed in dashboards.
A typical day
- Provide internal support to the Digital Transformation service capability and help develop the digital tool kits on offer in order to respond to client challenges
- Support sector and capability leads by helping to collect and analyse industry data for bench marking purposes
- Develop a good working knowledge of the digital landscape, proactively staying up to date with any industry changes
- Work with senior team members to help grow and promote digital capability both internally & externally
- Use data analysis skills set to help improve internal processes
- Proactively seek personal development opportunities by immersing themselves in the extensive learning opportunities from each commission and internal training resources.
- Develop a professional network throughout the business to utilise the wealth of knowledge, expertise and best practice consulting techniques helping deliver informed solutions to our clients.
- Support and deliver workshops/internal meetings to help our community grow and develop.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Three A levels at grades A*- C, or equivalent.
- Effective research, data gathering, and analysis skills
- Highly numerate and analytical, with excellent attention to detail
- IT competent (inc MS Excel).
- Very flexible and able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Willing to travel/stay away from home when working on client sites.
- An effective team worker with strong relationship building skills, excellent at building both internal and client relationships.
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Potential to be a future leader.