We are looking for a Data Science Apprentice to work closely with our Health and SPARC (Strategy, Planning, Analytics, Research, Creative) teams in delivering data analysis and insights to all aspects of our work for our clients. _x000D_
A typical day
- Working with teams across the business to identify needs for insight and analysis.
- Supporting senior colleagues in collecting, cleaning, analysing and visualising data in a variety of formats.
- Writing basic scripts/programmes and developing data science skills.
- Helping to create exciting research-led strategies, making use of a mixture of primary and secondary research techniques to identify the insights that inform compelling campaigns.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Some basic experience in programming languages such as R and/or Python.
- Basic knowledge of data science and visualization libraries such as Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Ggplot2, Lattice and others.
- Confident with strong attention to detail and able to prioritize tasks effectively.