“Enterprise & Cyber Security: To combine World Class Cyber & data science expertise with a deep understanding of the needs of our customers to predict threats, respond quickly and effectively to protect their businesses and reputations”
Do you want to be part of our exciting journey? If you are passionate about emerging technologies and Cyber Security we’d love you to come and join the team. We have a variety of opportunities ranging from deep technical roles, working in our Advanced Threat Centre, to developing relationships with customers and helping them to safe guard their business working in our Cyber Security consulting team.
Alongside your role you will study for a Degree Apprenticeship in BSc Hons Digital and Technology Solutions at Manchester Metropolitan University. 80% of your time will be spent on the job with 20% of your time dedicated to your studies.
Ideally you will have a background in STEM or at least be able to demonstrate an interest in Cyber Security. We ask that you have a passion to learn and develop your skills in an exciting and innovative area for Fujitsu.
The starting salary for this Degree Apprenticeship is £20,000 and throughout the four years on the programme you will receive yearly pay increases dependent on performance in your role and your studies at university.
Within Fujitsu you will receive lots of support to allow you to perform to the best of your ability in your role with us. You will be line managed and will also receive coaching and mentoring from employees within the business.
Salary and Benefits:
- Tuition fees paid by Fujitsu
- Competitive starting salary (£20,000)
- Structured annual pay rise according to performance
- Additional salary uplift upon completion of degree
- Funding for books
- Where appropriate, travel to university to be paid
- 25 days annual leave
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible benefits
- 280 UCAS Points (or equivalent) (112 in new Tariff)
- Grade C/Level 4 or above in English and Math’s GCSE
- Experience in or an interest in IT
- You cannot already have a degree qualification in the IT and Digital environment as this Degree Apprenticeship is designed to enable learning of new skills