About the role:
You will take responsibility for achieving marketing success and metrics as well as contributing to strategic decisions.
The successful candidate will communicate new product information and solutions using the marketing resources available such as Social Media, Blogging, Video, Affiliate Networks, Print Media and Email Sequencing, to deliver against ambitious goals.
In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Manage Social media content and development of social media strategies
- Engaging with existing affiliate networks to enable them to send us ideal customers
- Researching the demand for our products and services and competitors
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Identifying customer segments, relevant messaging and targeting strategies
- Creating and optimising written content to drive organic traffic
- Creating and optimising video and graphical content to drive organic traffic
- Keyword competitive research
- Identifying and designing tools to engage people online
- Planning and coordinating marketing efforts
- Creating our own networks to share value
- Engaging with local organisations to build our presence
- Engaging in print media design and distribution
- Managing existing social media channels
- Deliver email sequences to existing carers and clients at the right time
- Identify and deliver on opportunities to re-sell care to past clients
Requirements and prospects
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Good written & spoken English
- Understanding of sales and promoting brands
- Understanding of Social Media
- Comfortable supporting/promoting/marketing brands at events
- Keeps up to date with current trends/news
- Understanding of video editing
- HTML Knowledge would a bonus but not essential
- Must demonstrate a ‘can-do attitude’
- Well Organised
- Strategic thinking
- Keen learner
- Good commercial sense
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to listen and participate in discussions
- Calm but enthusiastic
- Problem-solving attitude
- Interest in Care is helpful but not essential
- GCSE (C/4 and above) in English and maths (or equivalent).
- Lived in the EU for 3+ years
Future prospects & Things to consider
- A full-time role is on offer for the successful apprentice. We want to see you take a step up and lead others as soon as you are able.
- Hard work will be rewarded which includes salary increases if milestones and targets are met.
- This is a fast-tracked, advanced Level 3 Digital Marketing apprenticeship. Some self-study will be required.