Solace Women's Aid
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team and support our social media presence and campaigns! This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an interest in marketing and communications, is passionate about ending violence against women and girls, and thrives on creating online contact.
A typical day
- Posting topical news content on social media and website.
- Developing social media content for Solace that brings our work to life through storytelling
- Liaising with fundraising to support development and promotion of campaigns to inspire our supporters
- Monitoring and reporting our online reach and SEO analytics
- Working alongside the Communications Manager to support press and media work and;
- Creating news items for the Intranet to keep our staff informed and engaged with Solace developments
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to deal with complex, challenging and sensitive work.
- Numerate and able to work well with data and statistical information.
- A creative thinker and writer
- Interest in digital and social media
- Ability to manage own caseload, working under pressure and prioritising workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work sensitively and in a non-judgemental manner with vulnerable clients.