Throughout your time with us, you will be responsible for supporting the digital marketing team in the execution of day to day tasks. You will work across all digital marketing channels from retention (supporting on email, SMS & push comms) acquisition (display, paid search & social media activity) as well as analytics & insight (Google Analytics, data mining & social listening).
A typical day
- Your Monday is dedicated to reporting & analysis, starting with a data pull from Google Analytics you will work with the digital team to understand performance KPIs, trade trends and channel shifts to help inform the strategic direction of upcoming activity.
- Your Tuesday is spent communicating with agency partners, feeding back on performance & upcoming activity.
- Your Wednesday is spent progressing project work, your project is to conduct customer research around the importance of sustainability to inform a business wide strategy.
- Your Thursday is spent aiding the retention coordinator with a new CSR (Cooprate Social Responsibility) tactic set up, having been provided with a brief for a new automation you will set up a promotion on the website back office, create the automation workflow on our CSR platform and test it end to end.
- Your Friday is spent aiding the acquisition coordinator with a new campaign, the business is looking to recruit students into the customer base so you will work with the top 10 universities to recruit student ambassadors in each institution.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- A confident, proactive, hands-on attitude
- A true collaborator, with the ability to get involved in tasks at most levels
- The ability to handle a fast-paced retail environment and deadlines with positivity, confidence and ease
- Ambitious, with a passion for learning new things
- An Oasis superfan with a huge amount of motivation to spread print, colour and loveliness to our customers worldwide