Are you interested in exploring a career in experiential marketing?
We are looking for a highly organised individual with first class communication skills to join and bring a sense of fun to the workplace! Think this could be you? Apply today!
A typical day
- Managing front of house; answering the intercom system, meeting & greeting guests, supporting with meeting bookings and set up
- Providing general office management support including maintenance of office environment, for example, ensuring equipment is fully stocked
- Supporting the Experiential Planning and Studio team with resource planning – attending planning and ideation sessions, capturing the brief and then scheduling the resources
- Supporting the Project Teams with adhoc requests– from research, sourcing event kits, booking venues/travel etc
- Joining and contributing to creative brainstorms
- Supporting the Marketing team with internal and external communications initiatives – including monitoring and updating social channel content to researching industry news.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills (good knowledge of the Office Suite) are a must.
- First class communication skills and an obvious passion for live events and experiential marketing is essential.
- Some experience in a similar role is a bonus but not essential – most important is the right attitude: can-do, passionate, ambitious, flexible and willing to get stuck in.