The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com – The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for hungry individuals who want first-hand experience working within an elite Finance department. As this is an entry level position we don’t expect any prior experience, all we ask is you give your dedication to the programme and have the desire to learn on a day-2-day basis. The possibilities are endless and we want the next wave of Finance professionals to come from this scheme.
- Completing monthly objectives in timescale set by Apprentice assessor
- 20% ‘off the job’ time – Training / Study Time per week as part of the Apprenticeship qualification
- Striving to learn and ensuring the correct information is obtained to complete Apprenticeship modules
- Day to day involvement across group finance teams
- Invoicing of clients
- Matching of purchase orders with clients
- Liaising with clients
- Growing knowledge of Tax & Accounts
- Excellent Time Management
- Desire to progress in finance focused role
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and external customers
- Computer literate in the use of Microsoft office
- Ability to use initiative and work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm to obtain new skills
- Attention to detail
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.