At Google, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Apprentices become part of our mission to build great products for every user, and their different experiences help ensure that our products are as diverse as our users.
During the program, apprentices get exposure to different areas and teams at Google, while studying and developing their digital and professional skills.
Eligibility and application
- Strong academic performance with a focus on subjects that are relevant to the apprenticeship you are applying for, at any level of your education (e.g. secondary school, high school, university, qualifications, or relevant equivalent experience).
- Ability to speak and write in English and the local language (if that is not English) fluently and idiomatically.
- Have authorization to work in the country where you are applying.
Application materials (one file required)
- An updated resume (PDF required)
- A cover letter (PDF required)
- Responses to multiple short answer questions (PDF required) or an aptitude test for some of the programs.
- If any items are missing from your application, you will not be considered for the program.
Applications are open at different times during the year, so check back regularly.