Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
Heatric is the market leader in providing Printed Circuit Heat Exchangers (PCHEs) and for over 30 years we have designed, manufactured and provided dedicated lifecycle support to a global customer base in the Offshore, Onshore, Marine and Power Generation markets.
Our Headquarters is in Poole Dorset where the majority of our 150+ employees are based. We have a second facility in Birmingham which conducts our chemical etching process. In addition to our UK sites we have sales offices in Brazil, Houston, Singapore and Korea.
Heatric are proud to be part of the Meggitt Group which is a global engineering company specialising in energy, aerospace and defence employing over 12000 people across UK/Europe, North America and Asia.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an HR administrative apprentice to support the day to day operations of the Human Resources department and understand its role within the business.
You will have a basic grasp of HR legislation and policies and the ability to complete all administrative task with sensitivity and handle all data confidentially.
You will be required to;
- Assist in the Recruitment process
- Maintain all Employee HR files
- Prepare appointments and invitations for all staff occupational health checks
- Provide reception cover
(Required): 4 GCSE level grades including English and Maths
(Preferred): A Levels in English and Maths
Skills, Knowledge And Abilities.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity in all actions
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Supports team ethos
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Decision making skills
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports