Just Eat Takeaway.com
Just Eat is looking to hire an Associate Engineer for our Identity & Protection team, who are providing tools and support that enables Just Eat Takeaway teams to deliver APIs consistently, safely and quickly. Work with world-class engineers and other talented teams, who will support you while you support our internal customers. You’ll work closely with the Technology Manager to solve important problems for our internal teams.
A typical day
- Tracking the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicating that progress to your team.
- Learning and contributing to the processes, standards and design principles used by the wider engineering guilds.
- Contributing to the definition of features, always ensuring we provide an outstanding experience to our internal customers.
- Communicating the technical work of your team to other product development teams.
- Taking responsibility for owning your changes all the way through to prove that they work well â€“ and continue to work well â€“ in production, with the help of more experienced team members.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Three months’ prior coding experience
Attention to detail
Good written and spoken communication
Self-starter (for example seeking help when stuck)
Aptitude to learn through a variety of resources