Just Eat Takeaway.com
We’re looking to hire a .NET Engineering Apprentice to join the Integration Services Team, who are responsible for building the principle account management and authentication services used by millions of customers across our platform. You’ll be working alongside engineers covering Web, Android, and iOS. You’ll work closely with your teammates to ensure you build fully-featured, robust customer security and authentication components.
A typical day
- Using and expanding your programming skills each day, directly contributing to the team’s output and helping drive the successful delivery of well-thought-out, thoroughly tested features.
- Taking responsibility for owning your changes all the way through to production, proving that they work well â€“ and continue to work well in a live, customer-facing environment, with the support of more experienced team members throughout.
- Look to continuously grow your programming knowledge, understanding of technology, and skill set within the team.
- Learning and contributing to the processes, standards and design principles used by the Identity & Protection team and wider engineering guilds.
- Actively contributing to the definition of features, always ensuring we provide an outstanding security experience to our customers.
- Tracking the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicating that progress to your team.
- Communicating the technical work of your team to other product development teams.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Three months’ prior coding experience
Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
Enthusiastic and driven to deliver
Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced environment