Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with almost Â£1B invested into campaigns and more than 1100 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
A typical day
- We have created a working environment which allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly, on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. We recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce and take steps to ensure that we endeavour to recruit from a wide pool of suitably qualified candidates. We live by core values, all of which operate to help us deliver company goals:
- Be entrepreneurial
- Think customer first
- Do the right thing
- We succeed as one team
- This is an entry-level position where you’ll support the Portfolio Associate by performing administrative duties for the successful running of our post-investment and portfolio processes.
- You’ll be responsible for the Seedrs tax relief process, from applying for S/EIS relief on behalf of our portfolio companies to distributing tax certificates to investors. You’ll engage and liaise directly with investors and entrepreneurs on queries related to the tax process.
- You’ll assist with tracking our portfolio, reviewing information on portfolio companies from various sources, identifying and communicating key issues to relevant team members.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
Someone with an interest in startups.
Someone who is well organised and detail oriented.
A competent user of Microsoft Office applications.
A willingness to work flexibly. We are a very fast growing company, and we need to operate with all hands on deck.
Ideally some experience of working in a professional environment.