Founded in 1987, Brunswick is an advisory firm specializing in business-critical issues. We help clients navigate the interconnected financial, political and social worlds to build trusted relationships with all their stakeholders. From financial situations through to capital markets, crisis, cyber, employee engagement and litigation, clients rely on Brunswick for insight, advice, planning, preparedness, and campaigns. Our sector expertise combined with our deep-seated knowledge of corporate communications and relations, means that boards turn to us during leadership transitions, for complex, cross-border work and business critical situations. A global partnership with 24 offices in 14 countries, we respond seamlessly to our clients’ needs, wherever they are in the world. Our purpose is to help the great value creating organizations of the world play a more successful role in society. You are welcome to visit our website: http://www.brunswickgroup.com
- This role within the firm is to take responsibility for the day to day operational and administrative aspects of the Knowledge Management (KM) function.
- At the heart of Brunswick’s own culture is the concept of the one firm, something that the founders have instilled and reinforced since the firm was established in 1987. As part of the firm’s growth, the founders have emulated the approach of the best advisory firms in the world, firms who are renowned for knowing how to work coherently and collaboratively, knowing how to get the best out of everybody by sharing and working together.
- Clients value Brunswick’s deep expertise in critical areas, an outside perspective to give context to their issues and access to relevant networks. More than ever clients want to tap into the full breadth and depth of the firm. Brunswick’s clients continually demand more creative and proactive advice to solve their business-critical issues. Therefore, it is essential that Brunswick knows what Brunswick knows.
- The KM function is tasked with collecting, curating and communicating internally what the best of Brunswick looks like on a continuing basis so that Brunswick’s entrepreneurial individuals can use that knowledge to solve client’s critical issues.
- Supporting the Knowledge Manager and [new Content Editor] the [Knowledge Administrator] will help to implement the knowledge strategy and ensure that KM becomes firmly embedded into the workflow and culture of the firm.
- The KM function is at the forefront of delivering management’s vision to transform how Brunswick works via an Information Technology transformation project. The Knowledge Administrator will have the opportunity to be involved in this exciting transformation as we build a digital workplace. The role will play a key part in managing the content, communities and assets on 1) the firm’s internal communication and knowledge sharing platform – Workplace by Facebook 2) the firm’s document management tool – Egnyte and 3) the firm’s editorial content platform.
- Provide KM support to colleagues, answering queries and directing to the firm’s online resources
- Assist with the identification and collection of knowledge content to be placed on the firm’s knowledge tools and technology
- Document & presentation production – updating, sanitising and publishing of knowledge assets
- Assist with the maintenance and development of the firm’s online knowledge systems, specifically the firm’s internal communication and knowledge sharing platform – Workplace by Facebook and new document management system – Egnyte
- Facilitation and administration of some key KM workflow processes, e.g. managing the online London credentials library
This individual must have or be:
- Excellent administration skills
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with using social media tools e.g. Facebook, Instagram, additional experience of content editing tools is a bonus
- Strong attention to detail a high standard of the English language (both written and verbal) is essential.
- Ability to multi-task, work proactively and independently and have advanced communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Good project management skills
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Demonstrable passion and enthusiasm for technology
We ensure that there are equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process and employment. All job applicants and employees receive equal treatment regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, religion, colour, ethnic or national origins, sexual orientation or disability. We remain committed to increasing the diversity of talent in the industry.