Arcadis is a fantastic place to begin your career. It’s why we’re embracing a culture that puts people first. Where everyone has the opportunity to own their careers and transform their world. Where you can come together to work on industry-defining projects.’ Arcadis is excited to welcome a new apprentice into their team! You will be developing a good understanding of client issues and be able to contribute to all aspects of project delivery.
A typical day
- Contribute to internal, non-client facing activities within the Business Transformation team and throughout Arcadis.
- Act as a resource on projects to support the successful delivery of specific outputs individually or as part of a team.
- Proactively seek personal development opportunities by immersing themselves in the extensive learning opportunities from each commission and internal training resources.
- Develop a professional network throughout the business to utilise the wealth of knowledge, expertise and best practice consulting techniques helping deliver informed solutions to our clients.
- Support and deliver workshops/internal meetings to help our community grow and develop.
- Develop a good understanding of client issues and be able to contribute to all aspects of project delivery.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Three A levels at grades A*- C, or equivalent.
- Must be highly flexible and able to quickly grasp new ideas and concepts.
- Willing to travel and stay away from home when working on client sites.
- An effective team worker with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Articulate and confident communicator
- A desire to improve their research, data gathering, and analysis skills.
- IT competent (inc. MS Excel).
- Proactive, dedicated and tenacious.
- Potential to be a future leader.