Apprenticeships provide routes into a variety of careers in the NHS and are an excellent opportunity to earn, gain work experience and achieve nationally recognised qualifications at the same time.
Not just Healthcare.
Apprenticeships in the NHS provide a route into many different job roles and opportunities, including:
- Business administration and human resources
- Clinical support
- Communications and marketing
- Construction/estates services
- Dental nursing
- Electrical and engineering
- Financial services
- Health and social care
- Healthcare science (including pathology support and decontamination science)
- Pharmacy support
For more information visit step into the NHS below.