Who are we?
Inside Track (part of the DHL group) is the premier automotive marketing services business specialising in event management, fleet management and vehicle logistics. We are experienced in the automotive industry, where we understand what works and how best to connect brands with their audiences. We are passionate and focused on the industry with a keen awareness of the trends and opportunities. Our people are the true ambassadors for our clients and their products. We work with some of the best names in the automotive industry including: Ford, VW, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover & PSA and pride ourselves on thinking the impossible isn’t!
What will you do?
- Rectify vehicle faults in accordance with guidelines, by using the correct procedures.
- Ensure all displacement parts follow the warranty procedure and specifications.
- Maintain and upkeep all workshop tools and equipment.
- Renew defective components as per manufactures guidelines.
- Document process required to rectify any defects, record all test reading and indicate clearly defective components.
- Ensure Health & Safety Law, Company Policy and Safe Working Practices are adhered to by yourself.
- Ensure local working environment is maintained to a clean tidy and safe area.
What skills/qualifications do you need?
Applicants are required to have a GCSE Grade A* – C (9 – 4) or Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths & ICT (or other subject if ICT wasn’t studied). Additional training can be proved to get successful candidates to this level.
What about non-academic requirements?
- Show a keen interest and enthusiasm for the automotive industry.
- Have willingness to learn.
- Can work effectively in a busy workshop, as part of a team and also alone.
- Have a high level of professionalism with a positive attitude to work.
- The ability to follow instructions given by Workshop senior Team members.
- Valid clean driving licence.
What qualification will you achieve?
During the 36 month apprenticeship you will work to achieve Level 3 Automotive retail > Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (light vehicle) Apprenticeship qualification, this will include the following:
- Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Accident Repair (Body or Paint) Principles (VRQ)
- Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Accident Repair (Body or Paint) Competence (VCQ)
You may also have experience of: Apprentice Paint Sprayer, Apprentice Mechanic, Apprentice Motor Vehicle Technician, Apprentice Automotive Technician, Service Technician Apprentice, Motor Vehicle Apprentice, Paint Spraying Apprentice, Panel Apprentice, Apprentice Panel Beater, Paint Apprentice, Light Vehicle Apprentice, Bodyshop Apprentice, Body Shop Apprentice, Workshop Apprentice, Work Shop Apprentice, etc.
What you will need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing processes are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.