We’re launching a ground-breaking new study to measure and understand how much time people spend with different types of media and if they are reached by advertising, through passive measurement. By recruiting a representative panel of people and asking them to install the software. We’ll then provide a measurement of media consumption & ad exposure measurement levels and our clients can use to help inform their ongoing media and comms strategy._x000D_
A typical day
- You will report to the Panel Manager and will be part of a team that is responsible for the quality and smooth running of the panel.
- This new role will be a mix of carrying out daily processes, problem solving and communicating both internally with the Ipsos teams and externally with the panel members
- Work with team to ensure that the panel meets size and quality targets
- Quality control – Daily / weekly analysis of participation and compliance data
- Work with team to monitor the compliance rules and recommend methods to improve participation
- Manage the panellist communications, e.g via our Ipsos CATI team, dealing with inbound helpdesk calls, creating panel communications, diagnosing and correcting routine technical issues, retrieval of devices from dropout panellists. These processes will be developed by the team and will comprise a significant proportion of the working day.
- Preparing and sharing of daily reports for internal management
- Liaising with technical specialists to solve more complex technical issues
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- You should be able to demonstrate you are numerate, confident in Microsoft Office (especially Excel),
- Willing to learn new software tools and comfortable working in a team.
- Able to problem-solve any issues in a logical manner
- Good communication skills, spoken and written
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate self-motivation
- Comfortable speaking on the phone to members of the public
- Comfortable with and interested in consumer mobile and computer technology