At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself. We’re on the hunt to find a motivated individual to join our team as our new People Operations Apprentice.
A typical day
- Drafting contracts for new joiners and sending out background checks.
- Additional admin for new joiners including scanning documents, liaising with IT and business operations to onboard a new joiner and uploading their information onto the people platform.
- Liaising with the new joiners and being a point of contact when they start for their onboarding.
- Front of house/Office Management
- Visitor Management to ensure all visitors are greeted, access passes provided and necessary paperwork signed
- Deliveries and couriers management which includes collecting, sorting and arranging of couriers for important post
- Internal event coordination working alongside our events manager to help set up and run events at Improbable
- Mobility support
- Business traveller administration of the corporate travel system including adding new users to the system
- Generation of Employee travel references and other ad-hoc documents
- Generation of addendum agreements from provided information
- Helping with conference logistics and support on essential
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Demonstrates an enthusiasm for wanting to understand the role of a People Team within a business
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude with determination and a proactive mindset
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong judgement, emotional intelligence and the ability to build strong relationships
- Team player
- Dedicated, driven and proactive
- An interest in the games industry and driven by our mission to create meaningful virtual worlds