The THG Apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com – The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
THG Beauty Brands With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; LookFantastic, Illasmaqua, ESPA and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign
Due to continued year on year growth across the beauty division we have a number of opportunities to join our Buying Team as an apprentice.
The opportunity will be to work within the Product Catalogue team, an important part of the Beauty Buying Team. The Product Catalogue team work with the category team to manage and update their Brand Catalogue and strive for a best in class user experience across our product portfolio.
The Day to Day Responsibilities
· Working closely with the buying team to ensure product information is correct at all times
· Updating prices, promotions and lead times
· Raising and keeping track of purchase orders
· Building relationships with external suppliers
· Updating the buying reports on a weekly and monthly basis
· Attending brand partner meetings with the Buyer
· Recommending future trends, brand partners and commercial opportunities
· Maintenance and optimisation of product pages to maximise conversion and drive revenue
· Identifying improvements and optimisations to be made to the product page and attribution to maximise conversion and actively leading these improvement projects
· Collaborating with trading and marketing teams across sites to ensure the accurate presentation of your category’s
· Identifying upcoming product trends and collaborating with category and marketing teams to maximise exposure for these trends
If you want to be part of the THG Apprenticeship Programme intake for 2019, we would love to hear from you to discuss the right apprenticeship opportunity for you
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across THG brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package