Supreme Works Productions II UK Ltd
This exciting opportunity will involve you working on one of our feature film productions. Once on-boarded as our Production Accounts Apprentice, you will be responsible for supporting the finance team to ensure the smooth running of production accounting.
A typical day
- Receiving, printing and distributing supplier and crew invoices for approval and processing.
- Be the main point of contact for any queries raised.
- Organising floats, distributing, logging and reconciling on a weekly/monthly basis
- Credit Card receipts and statements:- obtaining and matching receipts and inputting information onto spread sheet to be uploaded
- Setting up ‘Production’ files to retain important information.
- Assisting with weekly BACS payment run
- Assisting with additional ad hoc requests
- Helping to maintain an organised filing system of all accounting records
- Maintaining efficient paper flow through accounts office.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- B or 5 at GCSE Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- You have great Excel skills along with;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good organisation and administrative skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within a high pressure environment;
- A flexible approach, being able to prioritise tasks as appropriate;
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines;
- Ability to communicate efficiently with both finance and non-finance staff
- An interest in Film and Television production