As a Project Administrator, you will work as part of a dynamic team and deliver comprehensive administration and project coordination services to the Cross-Border Data and Digital Trade team, improving, informing and supporting policy delivery. This team works on policy to maintain appropriate protections for patient and public data while supporting the digital health sector and reducing unnecessary barriers to international data flows.
A typical day
- Supporting the distribution of guidance about data protection to the frontline as the UK exits from the EU.
- Supporting the running of webinars for frontline NHS organisations focused on EU exit preparation.
- Managing an inbox which organisations can send EU exit queries to.
- Assisting with monitoring the content of developing trade agreements and considering potential issues for our policy area.
- Communicating business sensitive personal information in a secure manner.
- Supporting the development of project milestone plan and supporting the project team to maintain the project milestone plan.
- Ensure all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Organising and planning events as directed.
- Supporting teams in project management and participating in department events.
- Required to input, monitor and check data produced and required for on-going programmes and projects.
- Working with team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects.
- Preparing agendas, and distributing notes including typing up of group discussions and interviews.
You must have
- 4 GCSEs including English & Maths
- A good understanding of customer care.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Able to use own initiative, analysis skills and judgement when dealing with complaints.
- Clear communicator with good writing, data entry and telephone skills ensuring accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, note taking is desirable
- Problem solving skills has the ability to use tact and persuasion as required.