The training and development provided is second to none, comprising state of the art facilities and equipment backed up by our highly experienced Technical training staff.
Renault requires bright, ambitious and motivated school leavers who can demonstrate the potential to be future Renault Master Technicians or Parts Operatives. With advanced tuition and state-of-the art facilities, Apprentices will be developed to meet the demanding servicing and repair requirements of existing and future Renault vehicles, whilst enjoying the benefits of full time paid employment at a Renault Dealership.
The Renault UK Advanced Apprenticeship Programme will ensure that Apprentices acquire an all round competence in vehicle maintenance and diagnostics on the Renault brand. As graduates of the programme, Apprentices will qualify as Renault Technicians, and will receive the Advanced Apprenticeship Certificate, which is endorsed by Renault and the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI).
In addition, successful candidates who have completed the Renault Advanced Apprenticeship Programme within the last 3 years can enrol directly onto the Level 3 Renault Senior Technician training course, Level 4 being Renault Master Technician.
- Full time paid employment at a Renault Dealership
- SERVICE TECHNICIANS – Attain on completion Levels 2 & 3 Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair (VCQ) and IMI Levels 2 & 3 Technical Diploma (VRQ)
- Residential block release tuition at Renault’s state of the art training centre, plus regular assessment and development within work place, plus continuous pastoral care
- No training cost (excluding travel and accommodation)
- Corporate work wear supplied for training (excluding footwear)
- Additional training support and Dealer visits by Renault Training Officers
- Exclusive use of Renault vehicles, literature and tools where required
- Develop transferable communication skills