Competitive + uncapped commission
About the team
Since 2014, Softcat have developed an award-winning apprenticeship programme that has been recognised nationally. Throughout the years it has grown from strength to strength, spreading into many different departments and offices across the business. An apprenticeship with Softcat often leads to a long and successful career with us.
In this role you will be responsible for calling into prospect small business accounts, aiming to build relationships and provide IT solutions. You will also be responsible for growing these relationships and expanding Softcats portfolio within these customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- New business development which consists of cold calling & email marketing
- Achieving Key Performance Indicators, call targets and revenue targets
- Account-management; project-based work, regular customer contact, managing timescales and understanding strategy
- Complete apprenticeship qualification Level 3 – IT Technical Sales Person
What we need from you
- Articulate and personable
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication & administration skills
- Target driven
- Highly organised
- Possess good initiative
- Able to work independently but also within a team to achieve results
- Quick learner and able to keep up with new and emerging technologies
- A minimum of 1 A-Level or 5 GCSEs at C grade or above including English & Maths
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UKs leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.