We’re looking for a proactive and efficient candidate to join Bleep360’s Sales Team as their new Sales Apprentice! Throughout your time with the company, you will learn how to promote and sell Bleep360’s business and products to clients, whilst working towards your Business Associate qualification. You will start off in the training team to build confidence and ability for the role, and then upon completion you’ll join the Sales team!
A typical day
- Scanning/ Photocopying/ Shredding documents
- Converting CV’s from Word to PDF
- Resolving administrative problems
- Assisting the team with ad-hoc duties
- Uploading files to our company database
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Maintaining client records.
- Understanding and promoting Bleep360 to clients and candidates
- Full time opportunity available if the candidate can excel and
- show potential in earning commission.
- A higher level apprenticeship is possible upon the completion of this course.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills_x000D_
You’re hardworking and proactive_x000D_
Adaptive to a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you will be able to manage your own time, and work on a number of projects and tasks at a time._x000D_
A self-starter and a problem-solver