The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. Our software is the core of our business and enables the company to continue to grow and thrive. The Group’s industry-leading and proprietary technology platform powers its own consumer sites plus global media partners and brand owners, including Unilever, Nintendo and the Daily Mail Group. We develop all of our own applications in-house with our Development Delivery Teams. In order to enable our Delivery Teams to continue to achieve, we are always looking for bright and intellectual people who are happy to push boundaries and really challenge the status quo.
Led by world-class technologists with a diverse range of backgrounds ranging from Silicon Valley tech giants (Google, Amazon) through to Hedge funds and Algorithmic Trading Firms. You will be surrounded by highly intellectual and passionate colleagues, all with the common goal to help us grow this business globally, fast.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
Technology is at the heart of the business, core to the growth and internationalisation of all brands that sit under the THG umbrella. Our platform currently supports 177 international sites, in 47 different languages and 23 payment methods. From hosting, all the way through to logistics, we power it all through efficient and scalable technology which has been developed in house! With 600 technologists globally, we are squarely focussed on bigger ideas with innovation, creativity and outside of the box thinking. We look for individuals with a passion for creating robust and cutting edge systems that help our business’ and our clients grow their ecommerce presence.
The SOC Analysts protect the business by deploying and monitoring security systems across the business. This includes protecting THG infrastructure, applications, email and laptops/Desktops. The maintain a constant watch using a range of cutting edge technologies to identify and respond to attacks in real time
Start with an 18-24 Month Cyber Security Technologist Level 4 Apprenticeship
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Deploy and configure security tooling such as Endpoint Protection (antivirus), Web Proxy, Mail gateways and more
- Monitor key security systems and feeds for security alerts
- Respond to security events in order to protect THG data and assets
- Assist in the coordination and recovery from any security incidents across a range of teams
· A real passion and drive for security – someone who has played with security tools before would be a big plus
· Someone with an analytical mindset – often wanting to go the extra mile to solve a problem.
· Academically a strong grade in Computing would be a bonus
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across THG brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package