Do you want to build new features and improve existing products like Messenger, Video, Groups, News Feed, Search and more? You can help build the next-generation of products, systems and services that help people connect with each other around the globe. We are looking for Software Engineering Apprentices who are excited about building new features and products that have the potential to revolutionise the world of work.
A typical day
- Build software for the various teams, this could include serverside components, user interfaces and mobile applications.
- Design, run and evaluate experimental results for the features you build
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers, data scientists and user researchers to build and improve products
- Still want to find out more and meet those in the know, then register for our event on Thursday 20th February here: https://fbsweapprenticeevent2020.splashthat.com/
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Three months’ prior coding experience
- Experience from personal, school or open source projects or programming competitions is a plus
- High levels of creativity and quick problem solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong interest in learning and growing as a software engineer