The Global Spread Products (GSP) Technology team supports the bond trading electronic trading team within Citi Bank serving clients trading at global bond markets. The team works closely with business teams to understand their needs and empower business teams with technology edge.
A typical day
- You will work closely with other members in the team and deliver business critical items such as connecting to new products, trading new products, enhancing system performance etc.
- You will also become familiar with various Fixed Income products, gain an understanding of the team’s technology process and help produce high quality code.
- Help build Integration testing framework to automate software testing.
- Liaise with global team members and contribute to software delivery.
- Assist support teams in production issues investigations.
- Perform testing and help release tested software product into production
- Participate in daily sprint meetings
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Three months’ prior coding experience
- Ability to work independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- A high-level of initiative and self-motivation
- A team player and able to work under pressure
- Some exposure to software development using Java or any other object oriented programming language
- The ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented, driven and eager to succeed
- An ability to build and maintain relationships within the team
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Familiarity with integration testing frameworks such as Cucumber is a bonus but not essential