The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com – The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
About the Division:
THG Ingenuity is a fully-integrated digital commerce ecosystem, designed to power brands without limits. End-to-end, global, and scalable, our proprietary tech platform represents a single, unified solution to challenges of taking brands direct-to-consumer. Clients include clients including Nintendo, Daily Mail Group, Unilever, Honda and Nestle.
Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from hosting and data science to warehousing and fulfilment, we simplify the minefield of digital commerce, and enable brands to form direct and meaningful relationships with their consumers.
Initially developed to power one of the world’s largest beauty and wellbeing businesses, THG Ingenuity has been continually refined to facilitate sustainable growth and seamless expansion. Indeed, the potency of the platform is no more evident than in the extraordinary global growth enjoyed by The Hut Group. Now operating over 160 localised websites, shipping to 193 territories, THG has harnessed the power of the Ingenuity platform to continually set the standard for achieving sustainable global growth in the beauty, wellbeing, and nutrition spaces.
Trading Executive Apprentice has responsibility for the KPIs, growth strategy and translating the brand identity to the brands websites working with the marketing team and brand managers. You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
Key responsibilities will include:
Start with a 13-15 Business Admin Apprenticeship or Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
· Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
· Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
· Improve, develop and lead market place strategy (Groupon, eBay, Amazon, Tmall etc) for the brand whilst working with the central market place team.
· Delivering targets and budgets through category management and campaign activations to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
· Ensuring the website is kept up-to-date with; correct offers, correct gift offers, updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
· Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
· Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
· Work in synergy with the rest of the THG team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence.
· Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and customer service teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
· Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
· Calculate commercials for new on site and off site trading deals.
· Competitor product and pricing analysis – to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
· Conduct gap analysis with the help of the wider marketing team.
· Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
· Proven communication and influencing skills.
· Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
· Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome – those able to think outside the box best suited to a true ‘start-up’, agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across THG brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package – Starting salary £5.00ph with pay reviews after 6 months