Kaplan International Languages
We are looking for Web Content Editor to join our global marketing team which is responsible for managing all online and offline marketing activity for Kaplan International Languages. This is a role which would offer an excellent level of challenge to someone who is looking to develop their career in the web environment.
A typical day
- You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the website and other key digital platforms for our multilingual website and other digital platforms. You’ll also support selected digital product development projects and other digital marketing activities.
- Maintaining multiple website publications for all countries and regions (17 sites in 14 languages).
- Coordinating, reviewing and deploying content to our website from multiple internal sources in an efficient manner.
- Safeguarding (technical) best practice, brand guidelines and legal compliance.
- Ensuring regional content editors are made aware of tools and features available to them and are trained in their use.
- Building digital forms and becoming an expert and gatekeeper of this process.
- Collaborating with the business and project delivery teams to ensure relevant content is updated on time.
- Providing day to day support to the Web producer, from requesting translations to content uploads through the CMS.
- Meeting deadlines and ensuring work is delivered to high quality standards.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Experience of using content management systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business stakeholders
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to hit the ground running and work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines_x000D_
- Experience of managing multi‐country websites and campaigns
- Delivery of marketing projects to predetermined deadlines and to the highest quality standards
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Copywriting experience
- Good understanding of SEO